FULL VACCINAION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND FUNERALS
(To Protect Your Family and Funeral Staff)
* As of Sept. 22, 2021: Funeral services (including visitations) are part of the Goverment
of Ontario's 'Vaccine Passport' requirement, If Held Indoors.
This includes Funeral Services at Funeral Home, Cemeteries and Crematoriums, If Held Indoors.
* From Sept. 22 to Oct. 12, 2021:
Funeral Guests may attend an Indoor Funeral, if they have Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Rapid Test,
taken 48 hours preceding the Funeral.
* After Oct. 12, 2021, all attendees must show proof of vaccination or written proof of a Medical
Exemption from a doctor or nurse.
There are no other exemptons for people attending funerals.
* Those presenting written proof of a Medical Exemption from a doctor or nurse; and
* Children under the age of 12.
* These measures do not apply to outdoor funerals.
* Everyone must still wear a mask or face covering.